ShareThis

Friday, February 25, 2011

Greetings and Nail Polish!

Hello from the mama :)

My daughter and I have shared a love of nail polish and manicures for over a year now. We discuss our ideas with each other and go on polish shopping excursions where we gaze with wonder at the racks of beautiful colors :)

Our combined collection currently numbers around 200 bottles with only a couple duplicates. She's more of a pastel/neutral lover while I prefer the brighter more vibrant colors. Not many people understand our love of a manicured hand and the men in our life are politely accepting of our passion :)

My manicures and photos won't be perfect, but I'm getting better and better the more I practice. We hope that you will forgive the occasional smudge or ding and share our love of nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. what brand of nail polish do you use?

    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmwhfojJMz1qclp7lo1_500.png <--this is a picture I saw and I want this beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.