ShareThis

Friday, May 6, 2011

Petites Periwinkle with a Petite brush!

Happy Friday! Today I have for you another manicure that I did when I was playing with my new plates. I started off with Petites' Periwinkle - Mama picked this one up in Boston for me a few weeks ago since they don't sell them here. I used this as the base in my cupcake nails from a couple weeks ago, but I thought it deserved its own post :) I was surprised at how nicely this applied. These pictures are two coats:



Have you guys ever used Petites polish before? I haven't, and this amused me so much. Look at the itty bitty brush! It's so cute!

After Periwinkle, I decided I wanted some BLING on this mani! So I rummaged through my stash, and decided to put a coat of Jesse's Girl Confetti over it. I know I've posted Confetti before....but it's too pretty to only show once. So sorry for the re-post of Confetti...but seriously! Look at this sucker! If you don't have this one...go out and buy it NOW. Seriously. Do it. It makes me all kinds of happy on the inside and it's so shiny and sparkly and fun.


Look at that shiny goodness right there!

Lastly, I HAD to play with my plates again. I've been wanting to Konad for so long but haven't had any plates with me that once I got these, I went a little crazy. Here is plate m72 stamped with basic Sinful white polish. I'm not sure what this design is? At first I thought it was some sort of Chinese or Japanese writing but now that I look at it I think it's just some abstract funky lines. Looks pretty nice though :)



What do you think?

What are your plans for this weekend? I graduate from college tomorrow!!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.