ShareThis

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pure Ice A List

While perusing the Pure Ice display at Walmart my eyes fell upon this. I fell in love with the shade. It's a light frosty blue that really does look like blue ice. So frosty-licious! I couldn't wait to try it out!

I really wanted to love this polish. I actually tried it 3 times but had issues with bubbling every time (are we noticing a trend here?) So as usual I slapped konad over it but couldn't seem to get that right either. Never try to konad when your polish isn't completely dry - I boogered up my pinky finger by pressing too hard. Epic fail.










1 comment:

  1. I Love this color & this polish brand & have never had trouble with bubbles. Just a little tip to help prevent the polish from bubbling...instead of shaking the bottle to mix it up before using it just roll it back in forth in your hands. This was actually a tip from my instructor when I was still in cosmetology school years ago & it has always worked for me.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.