ShareThis

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sally Hansen Coral Fever Dragon Eggs

I picked up another of the Sally Hansen CSM spring 2011 polishes today - this one is called Coral Fever and it's been sold out at many of the places where I've seen the display.  Coral is supposed to be one of the "it" colors this summer - idk *shrug*

I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the formula on this one.  It went on a little streaky - very uncharacteristic of the CSM line.  I needed a full 3 coats to even out the color and still had a little bit of bubbling.  The color is a very light orangy coral creme (think Dreamsicle!) and unfortunately I didnt get any pics of it by itself because it was already dark when I finished my mani.  If you already own SH Kook A Mango, it's a bit lighter than that shade.  I'll have to swatch it on it's own at another time.

I stamped over the top with the irregular dot pattern on BM plate 211.  Amanda says it looks like a dragon's egg.  So I'm going with that today.  :)  I used an old Sally Hansen chrome nail makeup polish for the stamping called Carnelian Chrome which is a bright pink foil.







Formula 3 - 3 free
Application 3 - somewhat streaky
Coverage 3 - a little on the sheer side
Dry Time 3 - average

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.