ShareThis

Sunday, July 24, 2011

And...Gleeeeeeeeeeee!



Did you catch the Gonads & Strife joke there? Eh? Eh? I'm so punny.

You guys will be so proud of me. I finally did a mani and...and....I left it alone!!! But seriously...to add anything to this polish would be a travesty, I mean really.

Do I even have to describe Glee to you? I'm sure you all know. It's a dupe for Zoya Charla and OPI Catch Me In Your Net blah blah blah perfect application blah blah blah...


My light box is working so well -- yay!!
*swoon* I love you Glee...

Don't forget to enter our giveaway here!

-Amanda

3 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.