ShareThis

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

China Glaze Refresh Mint

Today I have for you one of my all time favorite polish colors.  This one is in my top 5 favorites and I've swatched it before.  This is China Glaze Refresh Mint, which is a soft mint green.   It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, so smooth and creamy.  My bottle is a bit thick so I had to thin it down and I did use 3 coats to get it opaque.



I konaded over the top with Sally Hansen Purple Pulse, but unfortunately - I didn't wait long enough for it to dry before I tried to top coat it, and I smeared my design.   It's not noticeable unless you stick my fingers under your eyeballs, so I included it, even though it's going down as a fail.



That's all for today - happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. I always have that problem with smearing. But it still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, and the plate design is just amazing... can I ask you which plate is this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stamping :) I want refresh mint so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! A new inspired reader :) I wanted to say that even though you said that you smeared it a little bit, it doesn't look bad at all! The soft edges almost seem to have a painterly quality to art. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.