ShareThis

Thursday, August 18, 2011

OPI Be A Dahlia, Won't You?

Last night I returned from vacation and in the process of getting to the airport, I snapped a nail.  The break isn't bad, but I did have to trim all my nails down.  Hopefully they will be grown back out in a couple weeks but until then you'll have to tolerate my nubbins.  Here is a post I had saved from before I left.

Today's post is 2 coats of OPI's Be A Dahlia, Won't You?  What more to say about it - it's a lovely bright pink glass flecked polish that is well pigmented, flows well and dries fast.  This is one of my favorite pinks.

At the end there are a couple shots of some french tips I experimented with before I removed it using black konad polish.










8 comments:

  1. Love this color! I think I need this whole set

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the pic with the ring! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those konad tips-very cool-I need to try that! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amber - thanks I got it at Charming Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is so pretty! The perfect pink for summer.

    It reminds me of China Glaze 108 Degrees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' this shade. Have stashed a # of extra bottles of this as I adore fuchsias and this one in my book is a major classic - OPI and flaky - rare for them to do that! Winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those shades that I enjoy on other people but I know if I were to own it, it wouldn't get used but once in a blue moon... and then I'd feel guilty, lol!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.