ShareThis

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Orly Space Cadet

This post is not about a new polish or fancy nail art.  It's simply showcasing one of my favorite duochrome polishes - Orly Space Cadet.

I woke up Monday morning in the mood to wear a duochrome and went straight to this one.  Space Cadet is a shimmery golden pink in a green base.  As you already know or might have guessed, it's color shifts from golden pink to olive green on the nail.  Space Cadet is a bottle of spectacular smooth, sparkly goodness.  The color can be somewhat sheer but is buildable, so I used 3 coats for my pictures today. 

I tried to capture the different color flashes of this little gem.  Now my next question is, should I leave as-is or konad over it?





8 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot I have this polish! It's gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing duochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in Brazil we have just a few duochromes, but none of them looks like this one, it's amazing! And I rather you leave it as-is ;)
    Kisses.

    proibidotirarbife.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour! I've been wanting this for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is so pretty. It's going on my wishlist ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, even though I have a dupe this is still on my wishlist xD Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's defs one of the ones on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.