ShareThis

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wet n Wild It's All In The Cut - Glitterbomb!

Hi all!

I don't have any nail art for you today, but I do have an awesomesauce glitterbomb to showcase! You may or may not know by now... that after I have nail art on for a while, I long for the days of simple (for me) manicures. It's like clockwork - after having a mani on with nail art, I do something simple for my next mani. This is simple....by my standards! I doubt most people would say an obnoxious holographic glitter is simple. But what kind of blogger would I be if I used things like NUDES and light pinks on a daily basis?! A boring one. That's what.

Wet n Wild It's All In The Cut


This is two coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita. I totally could've worn this alone, it's so pretty! It's a medium purple with the slightest bit of shimmer. I topped with two coats of Wet n Wild It's All In The Cut, a light purpley pink holographic glitter - reminds me a lot of OPI Teenage Dream (one of my all time favorite glitters).

Wet n Wild It's All In The Cut


This is going to be quite the distraction in the coming days at work... I can't stop looking at my glittery nails! I wish I could showcase the holographic effect better, but when I took these pictures the sun was going down :( You'll just have to trust me when I say that it looks amazeballs.

Wet N Wild It's All In The Cut

Now I ask you this,

What's your favorite glitter polish? Let us know in the comments! Have a great day :)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely shade there. I love anything with glitter. Right now my favorite has to be the one I'm wearing right now, I finally broke down and bought Butter London - Disco Biscut last night and put it on as soon as I got home. Much <3 Photo Here: http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/stormandstars/2012-05-16_074608-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! The glitter is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. That polish is gorgeous. I have to say my favourite glitter polish which I own have to be either mad as a hatter by OPI or china glaze loreleis tiara. Both are just so sparkly and pretty :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had MAAH! I wasn't into polish when that one was out and I missed out :(

      Delete
  4. My favorite glitter is All Of Them. I cannot pick one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! This W&W polish is crazy beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glitter! It goes perfectly over Gothic Lolita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two make a perfect pair--and obnoxious holographic glitter is *always* a good choice! Teenage Dream is a great glitter that I totally need to start layering over more base colours. I think China Glaze Fairy Dust is probably my biggest go-to glitter because it's got a lot of sparkle without being a drastic cover, but I have a bottle of CG Atlantis I'm going to crack open soon that'll probably zoom to the top spot in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairy Dust is one of my favorites too! I totally agree, it adds a little something without becoming obnoxious.

      Delete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.